South Gate is home to NEXT's national ecommerce center for Russia.
Function:National eCommerce Center
NEXT opened its local Russian hub at South Gate to support its local growth strategy, allowing the company to dramatically reduce delivery times from up to 2 weeks to 2-5 days.
- NEXT required a trusted development partner for to design and build its first-ever E-commerce facility in Russia
- NEXT aimed to achieve operational efficiencies by co-locating its e-fulfillment warehouse with extra offices and a consumer call center
- NEXT needed to fulfill next-day deliveries throughout Moscow from its warehouse location, as well as maintain close proximity to the airport to drive efficiencies in its supply chain
Radius Group Solution
- Radius Group studied NEXT's complex building specification in other geographies, and translated it to meet or exceed local Russian requirements
- Radius Group built additional office space in NEXT’s warehouse mezzanine to accommodate the consumer call center
- Radius Group’s expertise in 3PL warehouse fit-outs aided in the design and build of Next’s complex conveyor and order fulfillment system
- Radius Group delivered Next’s requirements in an accelerated timeline and on budget.